All BEDAF network members hold an accreditation certificate which ensures that they meet globally recognised educational standards.
BEDAF accreditation has two stages. In the first stage institutions are pre-inspected using an online reporting and in the second stage the inspection procedure is completed onsite.
Both stages are institution friendly, transparent and give detailed information about the related body concerning its present and future educational activities and implementations.
The goals of the BEDAF Accreditation
The goals of the accreditation procedure include the following:
- To advance standards and promote excellence
- To recognise internationally programmes and institutions that meet accepted standards
- To assure the public of the quality of programmes and institutions
- To provide a means of ongoing assessment and continuing education
- To provide an objective means for reviewing the quality of education and educational services
Benefits of the BEDAF Accreditation
An educational institution,its administrative and teaching staff,and its students benefit directly from involvement in a comprehensive assessment of how effectively the programme or institution achieves its desired objectives.
By evaluating the quality of its programmes and services with respect to the BEDAF standards, which have been drafted and approved by professionals in the field, the programme or institution can gauge its effectiveness against benchmarks set by the profession.Through the ongoing biannual reporting and reaccreditation process, programmes and institutions continue their commitment to high quality.Contact Us